rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Dear Lulu

Dear Lulu,
You are very busy;
And sometimes also you are clumsy;
When it comes to food you are very choosy;
But I'm not complaining my little daisy;
Because that's just who you are my only lady.

Dear Lulu,
You are filled with passion;
And you always know all your action;
Currently you're chasing your ambition;
I hope I'm not slowing you down by any fraction;
Because I want to be your helpful companion.

Dear Lulu,
I love you;
What I can't get you is very few;
All the time I want to do things for you;
And although you told me myself would do;
What I did was just an extension for the word I love you.

Dear Lulu,
You love me;
You always find some time for me;
I lack so much but you told me let it be;
Although somethings look very hard to me;
You'll do it regardless because you love me.

Dear Lulu,
I wonder how are you;
I wonder how do you do;
I wonder if you miss me cause I miss you;
I wonder if you're happy with me cause I'm happy with you;
Eventhough I'm not the man of your dreams that's true;
Baby I'll try to be, for you.

Dear Lulu,
Now you're away at a place I can't say;
Where it's not possible for us to contact;
And although only for a while that you're away;
I can already feel the impact;
Because you mean so much to me;
Please come home I need you badly.

Dear Lulu,
I miss you.

6 things were said:

anas said...

wahh =') sungguh romantiss.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

org yg u tujukan ni mesti knpem nanges2.ahahha

AminB said...

so damn sweet~!!

angahLo aruL said...

a samad rayza...
hahahaha..
enjoy....!!!!

whuanlye said...

rayza... i really envy u!!! u r such a gifted poet! puitis gler! i wish i can write good poem like you too.... kekekekeke...

DINIY said...

whoa...