rss
email
twitter
facebook

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Update

It's been over a month since I posted anything. Got a few drafts but never got the chance to finish them since I've been thinking about ways to portray my opinions without actually offending anyone. Further thinking has lead me to believe that no matter what I write, somebody, somewhere will be offended. Whether because the inability to accept different perspectives or things are too radical that their mind rejects without analyzing further first. Like for example, the last sentence I wrote will definitely prove my point anyway. Got a few drafts on some social issues I'd like to address but it's not easy to come with neutral stuff.

Yes. Neutral is actually difficult.

Also I need suggestions on stuff to write. These days I've got ideas, but not the effort to come up with sentences.



Here's an unrelated picture:

0 things were said: