rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, November 9, 2008

And it began...

Greetings. Welcome to my blog. Now. For those who knows me, they will think that I'm very good around words (tiada niat utk masuk bakul angkat sendiri. sila ambil perhatian. hehe.). The truth is, I have problems putting them into words of exact meaning in which I am supposed to potray. So in this blog of mine, you will see my hilarious attempts to somehow explain what I felt and how I look into things that occur around me. I don't talk very much. So sometimes it's in writings that you could see what I tried to transmit. Still, that will only happen at a small rate. Don't get intimidated now. I'm not a person filled with hatred and anguish towards things but rather I think everything deserve a deeper look. Ok this is getting confusing. Let's get blogging!



In my blog expect to see:
  1. About me
  2. My interests
  3. My opinions
  4. Maybe even movie reviews!

0 things were said: