rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bored at the college

My 2nd last week here for 2nd semester. Can't wait for the holiday. Life is very depressing here actually. I don't have a lot of friends and my only entertainment is my mobile phone. I spend most of my time in the room attempting to study, sleeping or messaging people. Anti-social? Well, probably but we shouldn't put it that way. Huhu. All of my assignments are done, final exam preparations are underway. Just waiting for time to come for me to get some holiday. I need recuperate with my hobby. Hehe.


Miss you...
















Miss you too...

3 things were said:

Zafree said...

ko x men FFX International?

Rayza Ridzuan said...

Aku main Int la tp salah plak letak pic. Maleh nak tukar. Huhuhaha!

Zafree said...

pemalas!haha