rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The importance of deodorants

Deodorant comes in many forms. Some roll on, some sprays. Whatever shape and size it comes in, it has one purpose; to prevent you from stinking! It is very cheap and affordable by everyone even from the most difficult family. It it usually used after a shower.





Now you must be wondering why am I rambling about such things? Well, maybe because...

OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS GOD SOME OF YOU CAN'T FREAKIN' APPLY THIS FREAKIN' CHEAP AND SIMPLE PIECE OF ITEM AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD YOU STINK!!!


Ehem. Now back to my collected self.
Before I tell you what's wrong, the following description has nothing to do with stereotypes. I believe there's no particular race that is better than another one. It's just whether those of you who don't wear deodorant realize how much you stink!
Ehem.

Now, on one peaceful and shady evening, I'm on my way home by bus. Initially, I'm sitting alone and the bus was pretty vacant too. After going through a few small towns, the bus gets crowded. There are the school kids and there are people. This particular guy sat beside. He emits this particular funk that will make any nose hair fall due to its toxicity. Well, except to his own. If he still have any. He have a bad case of B.O (body odor) and he's sitting beside me! Aargh! I can't breathe properly even and if there's anybody noticing they could see my face being blue due to holding my breath. Half and hour later, I arrived at my destination and took a big exhalation of gratitude and salvation. Huargh!! You know, if you really really don't have money for deodorants, I propose you start saving RIGHT NOW! Ugh. And this problem is of course highlighted among men, but ladies, know your role. Deodorants are essential and if you don't have any then I suggest you stay home! Euw.


In a nutshell,
EVERYBODY STINKS

but if you wear deodorant, that stink wouldn't be smelled so it's fine ;)


P/S: I think the inventor of deodorants should win a Nobel Prize.

2 things were said:

Anonymous said...

agak kejam blog nih..huhu

Anonymous said...

Ehem. Now back to my collected self.

geli aku dengar.