rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My JPJ theory and practical lecture

As the title says, I had it today, on a Sunday! Argh I've never had Sunday class before not even for SPM! Well, guess there's the first time for everything. Anyway, for the 2nd day in a row, I had to wake up at 8am on an weekend since I have to be fetched by the IMKEDA branch near my house by 8.30am. Got there on the dot and my transportation arrives a few minutes after. I haven't got enough sleep actually. Last night I slept at 3am for some reason. This isn't going to be helpful. Even in the car on the way to the centre I've been yawning for several times already. Haha this is gonna be tough.

Had to present my e-Driving smart card of course before I can get into class. Scanned my thumb and went to the class. Got into the class arround 9.20am although the lecture starts at 10am. Well being too early has never been a problem I guess. And to sum up the lecture (and the lecturer) will be simple actually; BORING!!! God why does lectures as important as this had to be conducted by someone who has a voice so flat, so uninitiated, so indistinct like that! And it happens with a lot of important lectures! God! I was struggling my best to stay awake although I see some people who doesn't even try to stay awake. Many of us struggled. Yours truly does fell asleep multiple times but I tried my best to stay awake and I'll say that I stayed awake about 85% of the lecture :P He gave us 20 minutes break halfway, supposedly to let us recharge for the 2nd half of the class but looks like it doesn't do good. A drink I bought during that break didn't help much. The same people who didn't even try to stay awake, stay asleep and I was still having a terrible time of staying awake. At 1.10pm, the lecture ended. Thank God!!! It's been excrutiating! Went to the Surau straight away and killed my time there after my prayers.

At 2.30pm, it's time for the next class for today which would be the practical class in which they will teach us the parts of the car. This is an outdoor class activity so staying awake wouldn't be a question. At least not for me. Although I've yet to see people sleeping standing. Maybe there are but it's beyond my knowledge. 2 lecturers were involved in this activity. The first lecturer told us all there is to know about the basic parts of the engine and what to do to maintain it. It was ok and at least it wasn't boring. The 2nd lecturer taught us about tyres, and how to change them. This one is not very long. Finished all of them around quarter past 4pm. Scanned my thumb again before going home. Actually I scanned my thumb 4 times today, before and after each class. Got sent home by the same person. I was so tired that I actually fell asleep in the car. It was a long day after all.

Hey, at least now I'm only waiting for my L! Everything is done! I'm only left with all of the car tests and all and I should be getting a P license after that. Should be getting my L around the next 2 weeks. If it's possible I want to complete everything about my license as soon as possible, so that will be one less thing to think about. I can't wait!

4 things were said:

Anonymous said...

wow!u wake up early??haha
just kidding..hehe
it must be a really2 tired day..huhu
yaa..the classes were very boring..
why don't u just sleep in the class?no one cares i think..
is ur finger print still the same after that??ahhahahaa
wow!u seemed can't wait for the driving licence..hurmm..
i'm wondering why is it??hehe

Rayza Ridzuan said...

mesti la tak sabar sbb at last leh gak pegi tempat2 yg takde public transport (eg: alamanda, etc) pastu bleh dgn org rapat je. takyah kongsi transport cam public transport. privacy! hehe.

a h u y y said...

kelas teori jpj adalah salah satu propaganda kementerian pengangkutan jalan and kementerian kerja raya.
stats kematian jalan raya masih tidak bekurangan.. :)

p/s aku tak penah amik pusing ape yang officer jpj cakap.

Rayza Ridzuan said...

ahaha btol2! kalau ye mende ni penting patut at least latih la lecturer yg best2 skit kan? ni yg gile boring nye~!! owh thanks for dropping by! keep on reading ;)