rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Why living in Malaysia is a bliss

Actually there is of course a lot of reasons to it but I would like to press on one reason that is...
We have holidays for every celebration!!!

Honestly guys, since my class started back in December, I have been having as much holidays as I am having classes. And most of the time if the holiday is on a Tuesday or a Thursday, the pupils will request the lecturers to postpone the classes on Monday and Friday respectively to a later date so we can have a longer holiday. This is so great. In this 3 weeks in particular I have been having a total of about 10 days of holiday. Yup. Believe it. If you can see our calendar there should be celebration for everything and since Malaysia consist of 3 major race, we do give respect to them by giving out holidays. Some people told me that countries like England only get 3 days of holiday annually. That's like so sad. In Malaysia I guess there's about a total of almost 20 days of holidays annually, even more if you're still studying.

For now I've been on leave because of new year 2009 and just last week I have got 5 days of holiday because of Christmas. Not that I don't like holidays, I love it! Just wanted to say something about it. Starting next week, everything will start to be normal again. Yup. I'll be going home on Fridays by Komuter again. Until Chinese New Year near the end of January that is! And my Finals for this semester should be in the first or second week of February. And then a month of holiday!!! Oh good gracious God thanks for making me a citizen of Malaysia. I'm lovin' it!!!


Anyways,
Hello 2009! Hopefully it will bring more sweet memories ;-)

3 things were said:

ryhaann said...

seronoknya balik naik komuter kan abang ray kan kan kannnnnn? =P

Anonymous said...

We are so lucky to have so much hol but we including me will never be satisfied with it..huhu
ur lec are so cool!!!
i hope i will have the cool lec!!!
sweet memories?insyaAllah..
:p

Rayza Ridzuan said...

raihan - mmg la seronok. entah nape tp seronok la. huhu.

alyaa - haah mmg lucky la. huhu. sbb kitorang kolej majoriti melayu so lecturer paham2 je. yup mmg sweet sgt! huhu. tak sabar plak.