rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Ice breaking session

Actually this was an unplanned event. This happens in a particular English class on the 23/12. The lecturer did say something about making the class "as interesting as possible" so she came up with this. After doing a random essay as ordered by the lecturer to check our grammar and composition, the next hour of the class was utilized with this. For your information the students of my class changes according to subjects so I never had the same set of classmates every time.

In this session, we had to stick a piece of paper on our backs using a cellophane tape to our backs. Everybody seems so excited for this event while yours truly, as always, was just uninitiated. Hehe. Anyways, we were given around 15 minutes to write on each others back before we were asked to sit in a circle to discuss what were written. This is what I've got. No edits.



Wow I've got so many positive comments! Thanks peeps! Even though I don't know you. Well, maybe it's because you don't know me that I was given such comments. Huhu. Nonetheless I am not the same person in class as I am out of it. So the following is an evaluation of me in class. Oh yes and about the "Masih single!!!" comment I also did state to the class that I'm unavailable. Hehe.

The time where we had to tell everyone what we think about what was written on the paper was hilarious! I was really LMAO!! Haven't had such a good laugh in a long time. There are a few in which I remember that was just tickles my sense of humor.
  • "Thank you for borrowing this pen"
  • "Belanja"
  • "You look like a chinese" to a chinese guy [this one made me laugh into tears]
  • "Poor you. Buy new jeans" to a guy wearing jeans with holes at knees
  • "I am ugly"
  • "I am unattractive"
  • "Top up free ade?"
  • "Free top up?"
  • "Kick me"
And some more which I just can't seem to recall. But it was funny alright. The class even took 15 extra minutes and nobody complained. Random people giving random comments are funny.

In a nutshell, random is funny.

3 things were said:

Anonymous said...

u're class is so fun!!i wish i am in the same class!!huhu
yep,same with me,we don'tsee same person in each of our class.
and all ur comments that u get are very cute..but some of it i can't see..
all the comment given are very cute and funny.seriously..
and now I'm laughing again2 n again while reading all the comments!

:p

Rayza Ridzuan said...

not really la i'm not a very friendly guy actually maybe that's why they give me such comments, because they don't know me. hehe. anyway, you can click on the pic to enlarge it.

Anonymous said...

they won't lie..i know..:p