rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My 3rd semester

My class will commence this Monday (15/12/08) and this semester will go on until the 10th of February in which I'll have exactly a month of semester break (baru lepas cuti dah ckp pasal cuti lg. huhu). This will be my final semester for my Foundation in Computer Sciences before I start my hell on earth namely the Higher National Diploma (HND) or also known as Pre-Degree, in which I prefer to refer it to. Thaty will go on until March of 2011. For this semester I will only have 3 subjects which are:-

  • [IMM1043] Multimedia Principles
  • [PEC1013] Introduction to Economics
  • [HLE1123] Technical English
I still don't know how I will bare with these subjects but hopefully I wouldn't have a problem. IMM sounds good. Hopefully it would be as simple as last semester's IT. PEC is a new thing for me. But I already have a personal trainer. Someone who is willing to help me with it. Thank you so much! You know who you are ;-) HLE is also a new thing to me. I don't know how it actually is. But if I'm not mistaken it's more about grammar and comprehension with a deeper look into it's usage.

Since this is a short semester, there will be no mid term exam, straight to the finals.

Hopefully I can perform better than my 2nd semester. Keep on supporting me, peeps!

4 things were said:

Anonymous said...

well..u're subjects seemed quite interesting..
and all I know that there will no prob for u at all.. :p

I know u can do it!!
personal trainer??ehem

Gud Luck!!!!

Rayza Ridzuan said...

yup I ade personal trainer! jelez tak? hehe. owh thank you! good luck for your studies too!

Anonymous said...

jeles??EHEM..

Zafree said...

I yang jeles..

mwahaha