rss
email
twitter
facebook

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Just my condition

For the people who knows me well enough to know that I think a lot should also know, I simply think too much. Well, too much for a guy my age. I have some gray hair as you all can see. Some people says it's due to excessive thinking and some say it's due to some problems of nutrients deficiency. For professional reasons, I think I'll accept the latter proclamation. I have also developed a supposedly hereditary disease all by myself due to overwhelming pressure and all thanks to me. And also thanks to me, all of my descendant should have this sickness. All because of me. I think you guys should know what disease I'm talking about and the reason this blog is posted is because I want to do something to reduce or even better recover from this. Wouldn't want such things to slow me down. I don't know why that it's just recently that I'm worried of my health conditions. When I was younger I thought stress is just like breathing, you will have to go through it all the time. It seems that I'm wrong. Really wrong. Now I have sudden headaches which isn't fun at all. But as time goes I get use to it. So it's not really much of a problem anymore.

In a nutshell, I need to de-stress, unwind and relax. Probably a nice vacation with a small number of peoples. Maybe even a nice relaxing spa. Don't know if I'll ever have the time to do so but I really want to. Will be even better if I'm doing such activities with people who actually gives a damn about me.

This sickness is serious peeps and I'm not having fun at all. Help me if you could. But on a lighter note, at least I'm still standing. Praise to the God!


Trivia: I'm a Type A person.

5 things were said:

ryhaann said...

takpe ray. aku tetap sayang kau. :)
p/s: aku was2 jugak nak kasi anak aku kawen ngn anak kau nih. :P

Anonymous said...

hurm..
i thnk u really need to handle ur stress..
and there will one person who really want to help and go through it with u..
i knw that the person really cares about u and always worry about u..
and the person really really loves u more than everyone know..
the person will always with u..:p

anas said...

hahaha. gray hair? i thought u went to salun n bwat highlight silver sket2.

hahahahahaha... xde ah. gurau je.

nway. btol dow. ko kne relax sket. jgn stress sgt. take care ok!

Rayza Ridzuan said...

ryhaann - tu la. nanti kesian tak pasal2 salah satu heir kau ade high blood plak. aku rase kau hentikan je la niat kau tu

alyaa - i am trying my best. i will really need your help and also all of the people who cares about me. i really meed to learn to chill. really? is there someone who loves me? then i must be the luckiest man in the world :)

anas - haha kalau sumer warna silver ok gak tp kalau skit2 tak best la. huhu. ok aku akan cube sedaya upaya utk chill. thanks for the support!

ryhaann said...

ahaha. nanti aku consult laki aku dulu. mana tau dia insist nak anak kitorg kawen ngn anak korang? ahaha. :D