rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, December 12, 2008

My 2nd semester final results out

Well I'm not a genius as you can see. But I'll try my best to be closer to it.

  • Academic Communicative English 2 (ACE2) - [A]
  • Engineering Mathematics 2 - [B]
  • Pengajian Malaysia (Malaysian Studies) - [A-]
  • Introduction to Programming - [A]
  • Introduction to Information Technology - [A]
*there's no such thing as A+ in my college

So in short, I got 3As, 1A-, and 1B


CGPA=3.73

ACE2 - It's English with emphasis on grammar rules and comprehension. If you frequently use English this wouldn't be difficult at all, denying all of people's claim of "English ni susah la. Kau bleh la kau terer". So I didn't get to this "terer" stage magically though. It's not difficult seriously as long as you have interest. Trust me.

Maths - Thank God! Last time I got a C. An improvement! Hopefully I can do better and consistently imrove through time and effort. Though the effort part does come a little harder. Hehe.

PM - It's history for the uninitiated. Emphasizing on the important and significant events of generally Malaysian history. Involves a lot of reading and memorizing. Earlier experiences of studying this subject during high school does give a hand. This isn't helped by the fact that the lecturer isn't really someone who keeps you awake. Ehem.

Prog - It's simple when initially, but when everything that you've learned is mixed in seamless kind of way that is sometimes takes more "nurture and attention" to actually notice is quite confusing at times. Haha. That's a long sentence I typed there. Try reading it in one breath and as quick as you can. Hehe. In a nutshell, not for everyone. People with great interest only. I do get confused with this subject too most of the time. Huhu.

IT - A very general subject. If you're up to date with the current IT world in general, this subject is a mere speedbump. Huhu. Fairly simple. I did its Test 1 within 5 minutes! And got an A. Whether you want to believe it or not is your choice. The lecturer is my mentor in my college's mentor/mentee program. Barely benefit from this program though. I don't see the use.

Well, improvement from last semester. Hopefully I can be more consistent. And hardworking. Hehe. Thank you for all of your support. Couldn't have done it without some of you ;-)

7 things were said:

ryhaann said...

This isn't helped by the fact that the lecturer isn't really someone who keeps you awake. Ehem.
well, you know this when it comes to history and yang sewaktu dengannya, rite?

Couldn't have done it without some of you.
your welcome. my pleasure! ahahahaha. aku memang adik mithali kan abang ray kan kan kan? :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

u'r ace2 mmg terer giler!
i've told u about the programming..
see..kan betol!hehe
i'm so proud of u!!
really proud of u!
n happy for u too!!
congratz!:p

Rayza Ridzuan said...

ryhaann - aku tapaham naper kalau sejarah je lecturer mesti somehow ade voice tone yg sgt mengantukkan. huhu. heeleh perasan plak kau ye? hehe tp thanks anyway.

alyaa - oh trime kasih alyaa. that's very heart-warming. wouldn't have done it without you too. you give me the strengh. thank you thank you thank you :-)

anas said...

"This isn't helped by the fact that the lecturer isn't really someone who keeps you awake"

really like that one. nice shot!

Farha Ghouse said...

haha, pengajian malaysia's lecturer. sleepy ohh. zzz -_-" thank god its finally over. hey congrats on ur cgpa :D

Rayza Ridzuan said...

thanks! bile la agaknye nak ade cekgu sejarah yg best. huhu.