rss
email
twitter
facebook

Monday, February 23, 2009

100 Truths

I went around some social network sites the other day and found this which was quite interesting and isn't as difficult to do. I want to do it so that I can ask other people to do it. Hehe. And I know number 41 is missing but it was inappropriate. So technically there's 99 but 100 is a more commercial number. Hehe. Anyway, here they are; 100 things about me!

001. Real name -- Rayza Ridzuan
002. Nickname(s) -- Ray, Za, Iwan, munchkin, masham & hunny
003. Zodiac sign -- Pisces the fish!
004. Male or female -- pure XY Chromosome Male
005. Elementary School -- hurm some chinese kindergarten from 3 to 4 years old. Tabika Rukun Tetangga for 5 and 6 years old
006. Primary School -- SK Sri Mega & SK Sg. Kantan
007. High School -- SM Amminudin Baki & SMK Saujana Impian
008. Hair color -- black with a dashing strike of silver :P
009. Long or short -- either way for as long as it's maintainable
010. Loud or Quiet -- quiet! silence is gold. but I'm normal too so loud is ok too sometimes ;-)
011. Sweats or Jeans -- neither. I wear anything comfortable (and decent)
012. Phone or Camera -- phone for now, but camera is good too
013. Health freak -- wanted to be but so far God has given me excellent health :-)
014. Drink or Smoke -- neither and I'm anti to both
015. Do you have a crush on someone -- crush? haha don't think so
016. Eat or Drink -- who doesn't do both?
017. Piercings -- naah. uncool
018. Tattoos -- haram! but even if it's not, i won't get one anyway :P

HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane? -- yup! A long time ago
020. Been in a relationship? -- haha not gonna answer that
021. Been in a car accident ? -- yes but nothing serious
022. Been in a fist fight ? -- no. not yet maybe? haha

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing -- none
024. First best friend -- some chubby guy named Ashraf Nordin
025. First award -- hurm let's see. got 1st in exam?
026. First crush -- haha not sure
028. First big vacation -- erm. never been on a big one. just similar small ones

LASTS:
029. Last person you talked to -- Lulu (bukan nama sebenar)
030. Last person you texted -- Lulu (bukan nama sebenar)
031. Last person you watched a DVD with -- my friends I guess. can't recall
032. Last food you ate -- nasi goreng ikan masin at Village View restaurant last night :P
033. Last movie you watched alone -- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
034. Last song you listened to -- Love Song by Taylor Swift
035. Last thing you bought -- hurm a large slurpee at 7-11!
036. Last person you hugged -- hurm. not sure if that's considered a hug so I'm not sure. haha!

FAVES:
037. Food -- hurm. anything that tastes good I guess. hehe
038. Drinks -- depends on what my throat says :P
039. Clothing -- any casual wears like Snails, Camel Active, Polo, Suave, etc
040. Flower -- I got an inclination towards tulips. don't know why
042. Colors -- black! and now trying to like chocolate. hehe
043. Movies -- Transformers, Dark Knight, 300 and some other
044. Subjects -- hurm anything IT related

In 2008, I....
045. [ ] kissed someone
046. [ ] celebrated Halloween
047. [x] had your heart broken
048. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone
049. [ ] someone questioned your sexual orientation
050. [x] came out of the closet
051. [ ] gotten pregnant
052. [ ] had an abortion
053. [x] done something you've regretted
054. [x] broke a promise
055. [x] hid a secret
056. [x] pretended to be happy
057. [x] met someone who changed your life
058. [x] pretended to be sick
059. [ ] left the country
060. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
061. [ ] cried over the silliest thing
062. [x] ran a mile
063. [ ] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
064. [x] got into an argument with your friends
065. [x] hated someone
066. [ ] stayed single the whole year

CURRENTLY:
067. Eating -- nothing
068. Drinking -- also no
069. I'm about to -- play some games. love my PC :P
070. Listening to -- my PC's fan noise
071. Plans for today -- games and that's all
072. Waiting for -- a few 25/2 and 1/3
073. Want kids -- yeah of course some day!
074. Want to get married -- definitely. looking forward to it :P
075. Careers in mind -- hurm something related to IT that pays well

WHICH IS BETTER WITH A GUY/GIRL?
076. Lips or eyes -- can I have both? haha anyway either is good but lips are kinda interesting to me
077. Shorter or taller -- shorter without a question! taller girls intimidate me
078. Romantic or spontaneous -- a balanced amount of both
079. Nice stomach or nice arms -- ahaha! what a funny question. I would say healthy stomach and arms would do
080. Sensitive or loud -- sensitive at the right time and loud at times too :P
081. Hook-up or relationship -- relationships for sure
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant -- I'm not a trouble maker but does that make me a hesitant? I dunno

HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts -- yes I've lost my glasses before! I'm on my 2nd set
084. Snuck out of your house -- erm... yes actually. haha!
085. Held a gun/knife for self defense -- held some steel pipes a few times. murdered that rat in my house
086. Killed somebody -- yes! lot's of people! but only in videogames. NEVA in real life
087. Broken someone's heart -- yes. multiple times due to my foolishness
088. Been arrested -- no. hopefully never :P
089. Cried when someone died -- naturally, yes..

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself -- haha not really. which is a problem
091. Miracles -- I can't seem to have an explanation for it but it had happen a few times before
092. Love at first sight -- no I don't think that's love
093. Heaven -- yes it exists
094. Santa Claus -- haha there are some people that are actually named Santa Claus but doesn't deliver toys on X'mas. does that count?
095. Sex on the first date -- NO
096. Kiss on the first date -- NO

TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now -- yes. all the time...
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life -- yes I am for the person who cares for me
099. Do you believe in God ? Without a single doubt, YES

100. Post as 100 truths and tag 12 people

12? This is my blog so I'll just tag whoever I want. Anyway, the tag is going to:-
~everyone that follows my blog especially Alyaa (cause you tagged me before!)
~anyone at all interested in doing this, be my guest

6 things were said:

Anonymous said...

aahhha..wau so many question!!chewah!!dashing strike silver?ahhahaha
serius u don't have a crush?ahah
haha!mcm byk soaln lari dr soaln je!???
1st tyme i knw that men like tulips..hehe
what do u mean by came out of closet?ahhaha
muat ke?
u don't believe in love 1st sight?
serius?hehe
ape nih!!tak aci tagged org pulak!!

Rayza Ridzuan said...

ye la nak ckp uban cam tak macho lak. haha! tu la tulip tu cam best naper ntah. came out of closet tu maknenye keluar dr personaliti lame la kpd personaliti baru. love in first sight tu kalau wujud pun faktor fizikal semata-mata.

tu la sape suruh tag org. kan dah kene. 100 soalan plak tu! haha! rasekan!!!

Farha Ghouse said...

weh macam best? aku nak buat. title aku tagged by rayza boleh ak? hahahaa.

anas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anas said...

what was the 41st?

*

yea sure. ill do this one.

because im one of ur follower.

:D

Rayza Ridzuan said...

farha & anas - silakan! mmg aku tag korang pun! korang kan follower aku. tulis la ape2 kau nak frha aku takde saman pun. hehe.