rss
email
twitter
facebook

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

People who wished me a happy birthday

Frankly, I don't really celebrate my birthday. But these few people wished me and actually took the effort to do so. And even though a lot of the wishers said I am getting old, they still wished it nonetheless. I'm so thankful. In order of time, here's who they are:

Syazlin Azmi
Wished me during a Yahoo! Messenger session on a fine day. It was early but hey, a wish is a wish

Sumithra Mahendran
Sent me a message through Friendster wishing me good luck and good happiness.

Marie Amira
Sent me a MySpace comment past midnight wishing me a happy birthday.

Wishes on the 24th
=================

Alyaa Abdullah
Gave me a quick call singing happy birthday to me at exactly 12 am today and said I'm getting old.

Raihan Airil
Sent me an SMS and said I'm getting older.

Ridhwan Firdaus Ramli
Sent me an SMS and said I'm old. Haha but I'm glad he wished anyway.

Diniy Md Shah
Sent me a Facebook wall-to-wall happy birthday.

Zafree Zaharidan
Sent me an SMS around 3am saying I'm old but not as old as he is and called me pak cik

Anas Afifi Sazali
Sent me a Facebook wall-to-wall saying my birthday is the same as his father's.

Zulaikha Halim
Sent an SMS and said I'm so old.

My mom
Called me and sang me the birthday jingle.

Maly Fadzil
Sent me a straight and simple Facebook wall-to-wall message.

Fahmi Fairuz
Another Facebook wall-to-wall message and called me abang

Parvinaa Nair
Sent me a short Friendster message.

Jason Choo
Sent me an SMS saying I'm old so he's happy.

Fatimah Zulkepli
A random pedestrian blog passer by.

Aaina Bahry
Thorugh the comments here in this blog

Farha Ghouse
Sent a Facebook wall-to-wall wish

Syazlin Azmi & Farish
Another wish through SMS through Alyaa since she haven't got my number

Syahirah Jamaluddin
A wish at 11:59pm today

Thank you guys! This means so much more than gifts.

11 things were said:

Anonymous said...

haha!!wah ramainyer yg wish happy beday n dah tue!!mcm same je sume wish!!

Rayza Ridzuan said...

ye la standard la beday wish camne lg kan? haha. hey thanks for the call. that was very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh happy birthdayyyyy!!

(eventho i macam lost gila tatau bila birthday u. haha) (:

Rayza Ridzuan said...

thanks! i'll add your name in the list :P

Anonymous said...

hey birthday boy..!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..!!

Farha Ghouse said...

weh birthday boy!
i lupa birthday you today.
shoot, im sorry.
i ada wish kat facebook.
but i dont care, nak copy paste jugak taruk sini.
here it goes ;D

I hope it's not too late, but Happy Birthday Rayza!
You're younger than me by four days ;D
I wish you good health, love and luck!
And many happy returns to you.

xoxo :)

Rayza Ridzuan said...

aaina & farha - thanks guys! for taking the effort of doing so. this means so much more than gifts that can be bought :-).

anas said...

ouwh. welcum2! haha. thats all i can do. no bday present.

kalo aku ade duet boleh la aku bg nvidia sli huhuuhahahah B)

Rayza Ridzuan said...

haha anas lawak kau sungguh menggoncang jiwa aku.

Farha Ghouse said...

anas. lek lek. bukak sem ni kita semua baling tepung kat rayza. kau duduk blok mana wehhh. nanti kan kedatangan kitorang :D

Rayza Ridzuan said...

ape nye budaya nih farha. baik buat doa selamat je utk aku dah Tuhan pjg kan umor. baru best! huhu.