rss
email
twitter
facebook

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tagged by Alyaa

I've been tagged at last. I could deny to do this anytime but hey I don't have anything to lose right? Thanks Alyaa for tagging me. Here's my reply.

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.


B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. (Those that are tagged cannot refuse)

C) Continue this game by tagging 8 other people.


1.What have you been doing recently?
Completed all of my assignments

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
No I can't if not my hp data will be lost! But I still turn off the cellular line during exams and when going to mosques

3.What happened at 10am today?
I'm still sleeping

4.When did you last cry?
Can't remember. Even if I did it's classified information

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
Most of the time

6.What do you want in your life now?
More time

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
I carry an umbrella.. ella.. ella...

8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
Sleep like everyone does

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
A blue lined black track bottom

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
My hp inbox? A particular message writing "Anything 4 u"

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
Haha I guess not

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
No! I've never done that

13.What was the last movie you caught?
Twilight

14.What are you proud of?
I'm proud to be a Muslim and I'm proud of my PC. Hehe.

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
GPRS telah aktif. Utk bantuan konfigurasi GPRS, layari www.hotlink.com.my atau hubungi 1-300-820-120 (caj dikenakan). Pengguna Nokia/SonyEricsson lihat SMS #2

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
Postman Pat

17.Do you have any nicknames?
Ray, Za, Iwan & munchkin

18.What does the newest text say?
"Okeh."

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
Around 3 am.

20.Are you currently happy?
Definitely yes!

21.Who gives you the best advise?
My best friend, my close friend, and Lulu (bukan nama sebenar)

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
I don't eat anything straight from the can

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
Lulu (bukan nama sebenar).

24.Is something bugging you now?
This intermitting internet connection

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Lulu (bukan nama sebenar)

The 8 people who is going to be tagged is:-
-you
-him
-her
-them
-your mother
-your mother
-your mother
-and then your faaaather!!!

4 things were said:

Anonymous said...

kiyut giler sume jwpn!!sape lulu?

Rayza Ridzuan said...

ade la. kalau nak org tau sape lulu baik letak name btol dia je abeh citer.

anas said...

eh.

yg no 18 tu. "okeh" aku pnye msg ke sape?

cm knal je.

hahaha.

Rayza Ridzuan said...

bukan mesej kau la. org lain. kau nih.