rss
email
twitter
facebook

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Driving Lesson: Part 2

This time around, my driving lesson is at morning, which is 8 to 11 to be precise. Had difficulties waking up but hey I woke up anyway. I had an outing yesterday so it was a little tiring maybe that's why but it was worth it because yesterday was like a dream. Anyway, after eating my breakfast, which is Milo cereal with milk if any of you wanted to know, I waited at my house's bench for the instructor at 8 on the dot. What a fool I was. I should have known he would be late. Sat there for 15 minutes before he came.

This time, I was asked to drive the car
straight from my house to the centre. No problem I guess. Got there and did was I did yesterday, nothing new. Still having a few engine stalls but not as frequent anymore. Did all of the stock hill stop, side parking and 3 pointer turn. Still some mistakes at the hill but the parking and 3 pointer turns, I had no problem. The instructor spent his time talking about stuffs such as, he likes to do this thing because he get to look at girls, asking me not to stall the engine in front of girls and so on and so forth. I just sat there and laughed uninitiatively.

Went around the highway a couple of more times, which is known as
Jalan 2 and went around SMK Bandar Tun Hussein Onn which is known as Jalan 1. Drive here drive there no problem. My problem was, I sometimes forget to flick the signal, in which the marking criteria writes as instant failure. Wow. I need to pay attention. Come on Rayza you can do it!!!

After all of that same thing over and over again, I was asked to drive home again. No problem. Got home safely. My next lesson will be on the 1st of March which, at the time of writing, is 4 days away. I will also be having my pre-test on that day. Hopefully I don't do any silly mistakes and most importantly, I won't mess up. Wish me luck everyone. It will help.

P/S: My lucky ring helps me a lot when I'm driving I guess

7 things were said:

anas said...

driving school instructor are well-known for 'pervert'ish talks..

Anonymous said...

haha..mmg mase mule2 agak borink n kalu bwk mase L mmg byk road bully!

Rayza Ridzuan said...

anas - agak nye la. ye la ape lg diorang nak wat kan? abeh instructor pompuan camne lak? huhu.

alyaa - takde la boring sgt sbb mase mule2 driving kepala pikir tiga2 pedal tu je. pastu road bully tu takyah citer la. mmg bersepah. leh kate hampir sume org road bully kat jalan raya tuh. huhu.

Zafree said...

bagus aa ko bawak xde masalah

aku bnyk kali gak aa mati enjin dlu

haha

Farha Ghouse said...

hahaha u belajar kat imkeda batu 9 cheras yea? i pun dulu belajar situ! masa test i dapat jalan 1! lega wohh dapat highway, takde la cuak sangat. and yes the male instructor sangat gatal.

good luck :D

Rayza Ridzuan said...

thanks for the wish!!!

Bro Framestone said...

so cam mne skrg... already dapt lesen lum nie... rasenye kat blog bro baru2 nie ade entry untuk sesiapa yang nk amik lesen..kot2 rajin belek la ek